Maximizing value selling a working 11/34

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 13:46:50 CST 2015

yea  but  I  doubt a pair of  H960 feet would be a  make or break  for
her...   just  'sayin....

In a message dated 12/8/2015 12:37:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
wdonzelli at gmail.com writes:

>  Mmm, of your business depends on the value of a vintage computer. You
should  ask yourself if your business can survive anyway.

We know nothing of  the business situation. small consulting firms are
notorious for having  huge swings in cash flow. It may be that the
business in question really is  dying, or they may have a monster sized
check "in the mail" from a client,  and the owner just needs some cash
to get over the holiday.

A close  relative of mine has a small consulting firm, and she goes
through periods  of months with no money coming in, even with clients
owing her six figures  in payments. Some clients (governments, mostly)
can take a year to  pay!

--
Will