Anyone interested in old (PDP-8 driven) Radio Automation hardware?

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Wed Dec 9 09:41:04 CST 2015

At 09:24 AM 12/9/2015, Mike Boyle wrote:

>Do you have photos?

I don't need photos - I worked with carts from the time I entered radio (1969) until the last of my clients abandoned them several years ago. I have installed, maintained and repaired hundreds of cart machines in the course of my career.

If anyone is interested I can scan and post the 1976 edition of the NAB standard to tape cartridge systems.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html