Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:17:05 CST 2015

Jules,

C-64 key / case colors are just a matter of where and when it was produced.
IIRC the original units had the Orange FN keys, with gray coming later.
Case colors changed too, not sure when / why - but it might have something
to do with the C-64C & C-128 models that emerged later in the prod. life.

If you're not sure what to do with those 64s you picked up, mail me
off-list.. I need a spare C-64 power supply, and a spare motherboard would
be useful too..

-Bill