TOP POSTING (was: RE: Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

Sean Conner spc at conman.org
Wed Dec 9 20:45:40 CST 2015

It was thus said that the Great Mike Boyle once stated:

> **** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***This e-mail transmission, including any
> attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
> The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named
> above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
> disclosure, copying, distribution or uses of the contents of this
> information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail.  Please destroy all
> electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.
> Have a blessed day!*

  Um ... what, exactly, is the purpose of this text?  Your email address is
gmail.com so I'm assuming you aren't using your employer's email server for
this.  There is no guarantee that I've destroyed all electronic and
non-electronic copies of this communication and even if I didn't follow
through, there's no way for you to know I didn't (or anyone else that
received this *on a public mailing list*).

  -spc (By reading this email, you have agreed to the terms of service ... )