TOP POSTING

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Dec 10 05:39:37 CST 2015

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015, Mike wrote:
> It's a leagle thing.

It is presumably a spoof, ridiculing legal disclaimers.
The only part of it that is legally binding is "Have a blessed day!*"
(which is probably a euphemism for something most obscene)

--
g at xenosoft.com   Disclaimer:  I speak for nobody else, and I can't even
     _---_     |  speak for me.  All of my personalities and the spirits

If sex, drugs, and rock and roll are not the answer, . . .
then you are asking the wrong questions.