TOP POSTING

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 10 06:04:41 CST 2015

I'm not sure I understand what all this posting business is about.
The application (Thunderbird) puts the text where it wants.
In my case at the top. ie LIFO or latest first. It does the same with
the list of messages

Decmail did this from its inception as did the IBM, HP.  etc mail systems.
I can't understand what the fuss is about. Please explain

Rod