TOP POSTING (was: RE: Best 200 buck I have ever spent!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 11:07:19 CST 2015

> All the email clients I have are top posting get with the times you guys

I have no desire to 'get with the times' -- this is classiccmp after all.

If your mail program doesn't let you scroll to the end of a message and
start typing then it is fundametnally broken. It may not be convenient, but
that is not my problem!

Like most English-speakers I read text from top to bottom. As a result it
makes sense for the reply to come _after_ the original message. And how
on earth do you reply to individual points if you top-post? Put the reply
before the paragraph you are commenting on???

-tony]