[cctalk] Re: TOP POSTING

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Dec 10 11:19:49 CST 2015

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015, Liam Proven wrote:
> *I* never delete my emails. I have a trail back to 1994. So?
useful
> Also, [[Citation needed]] for paranoid ravings.

Let's indulge, for a moment, in some paranoid rantings, . . .
IF Google were not so honorable and ethical, what kind of power
COULD they eventually wield with such complete knowledge of people?
But, they would never become like jEdgar (who we've been told only
used his powers for good)
Who has access to the data?
If guvmint wants access, will Google charge them money?
Do they contract with NSA?, or compete with?  Is NSA scared of Google?
Soon, they will provide encryption! Nobody but the user and Google
will be able to decrypt.    Watch for Google-Locker coming soon!
How many infospheres (twice the size of three ordinary memory
banks)have they filled?  Are they contracting with the brain spawn?