Commodore 64?

Mike tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 05:41:23 CST 2015

If I would have known!!!

WOW I would have just read more posts before I posted my first post look at this mess... There is no reason for people to be rude or disrespectful to new people like myself. I have never joined a place like this I know now that it has been said 1000000000000 times to scroll down and put my text there all I wanted to do was talk about my new Commodore 64's.  Can we do that?  I make a post about creepy pastas and all I got was made fun of? Do yall not want new people to join? I think I can learn a lot from here that's all I want to do! There are many Computer geniuses on here that I can learn a lot from that's what I'm interested in and I like Creepypasta's and I collect Honda ATC 3wheelers. But can we get back on track with the Commodore 64?

Sent from my iPhone