Bye for now... was: <insert a huge lot of bloat and offtopic here>

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Dec 14 01:22:03 CST 2015

Hi

I'm sorry to see you go.

This list has it ups and downs. I certainly don't read everything, not
even all things that are on topic. But whenever there is a storm of
boring/off-topic/ranting posts I just ride it out. Eventually there will
be a fun post to read.

So, guys, hang on and don't feed the trolls. No need to go "eternal
september" and rage-quit.

/P