VAX 4000-500 PSU Overload?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Mon Dec 14 04:53:23 CST 2015

Robert Jarratt wrote:

> [...]

All of the Nichicons in my PSU and that Terminator Power Source looked ok,
but that was all...totally dead from the ESR side of view.

Don't bother with what you measure, replace them all if you can.

The leaking Caps in my PSU where from another Manufacturer (don't remember
wich one) and had a black color.

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741