What did computers without screens do?

Mike tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:05:58 CST 2015

> On Dec 14, 2015, at 12:34 PM, Chuck Guzis <cclist at sydex.com> wrote:
>
> The subject brought up the thought of how many display-less computers we encounter every day without giving it a thought.  I think that probably 100 would be a safe bet.
>
> Looking over past this screen, I see my network hub, mouse, keyboard and heaven knows how many display-less computers inside the actual shell of my PC.
>
> I can't honestly say how many computers my car uses.
>
> Probably 100 is much too low.
>
> --Chuck

You know Chuck that is a extremely great point that never even crossed my mind! Come to think about my "pen mouse" probably has mor power than most computers before 1980 lol that Mr Chuck is a thing I will think about for a long time because if you think about it almost everything we touch has some kind of a computer cycle! ! ! GREAT POINT!!!