IBM Selectric-based Terminals

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:21:03 CST 2015

DEC made a Selectric interface called LT33 or something, consisting of
a general purpose parallel card for a PDP-8/E coupled to a small
chassis with a bunch of solenoid drivers and stuff for the Selectric.
I think it was a CSS product, so I doubt it was supported by any
official OS.

I have three or four of the things, plus docs.

--
Will