Decisions you regret Was: Mystery IC: Allen Bradley 314B102

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 11:11:41 CST 2015

There are similar regrets on a smaller scale.  I have one or two of the programs I wrote early on, in listing form.  Most I did not save, nor did I save paper tapes or card decks.  I have none of the OS/360 programs I wrote in college -- rather unfortunate because there were some unusual things in them.

Similarly, there are manuals I used to have that have disappeared; many of those exist elsewhere so I can still get the data, but some I have not seen.  CDC Algol 68 manual?  CDC 7054 buffer controller programming manual?

So it's not just devices that need to be grabbed when possible, but code and documentation as well.

	paul