The Structure of SYSTEM/360 (Blaauw & Brooks, et al.)

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:40:48 CST 2015

I find that Parts 1 and 2 appear as Chapters 43 & 44 in "Computer
Structures: Readings and Examples" (Bell & Newell; 1971), but that seems to
be it for public availability.  For those chapters, see:
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/gbell/CGB%20Files/Computer%20S
tructures%20Readings%20and%20Examples%201971.pdf

Otherwise prepare to be confronted by an IEEE pay-wall :-<.  About $30 a
part .