EAI TR-10 Patch Plugs

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 11:46:20 CST 2015

I don't have anything! The last picture on this page shows the items:-

http://www.analogmuseum.org/english/collection/eai/tr10/

and the plugs on these are standard "4mm" wander plugs, so the part containing the resistor must be about 1" to 1.5" long. There is a 4mm socket in the end and either a 1k or 10k resistor.

Dave