The best spreadsheet / database program for Commodore 64?

Mike Boyle tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 09:29:58 CST 2015

--
​MIKE MIKE MIKE!!! That is perfect I bet that cart is going to be a pretty
penny I wonder if anyone on here would have one they would like to sell??

P.S. Hey Mike the first link worked great but the 2nd 2 were dead ends :(
but thank you so very much for the info that Magic Desk is just what I am
looking for!!!​

*Mike's ​Honda ATC 3wheeler​ Shop​ for LIFE!!!*

*       Have a blessed day!*