New Commodore 64 is Finally Here--For Real! PC MAG Snip

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 06:42:32 CST 2015

They sold some units of the c64x. I think there are still some on our local austin craigslist but like most folks said hardware isn't really interesting enough to me to justify the cost.

I cant remember where or who also produced a small (eepc? Or mini asus laptop running linux but badges with the commodore logo.

The latest relicense grab I'm aware of is only available in Europe but is a phone calling itself the commodore pet http://commodoresmart.com/ i imagine they're probably trying to work out the legal purchase from commodore usa to use the logo if they care for a US release.