10 forgotten wonders of 1980s homes

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:08:03 CST 2015

On 12/29/2015 03:03 AM, Kevin Parker wrote:
> May be of interest to some list members - appeared, of all places, in the
> property section of a local newspaper - the Commodore 64 gets a good mention

But it's one of those new-fangled C64s, not the breadbin variety :(

I've wondered occasionally what happened to ghetto blasters - despite
finding other audio equipment of the time every once in a while, I don't
think I've seen one anywhere in over 25 years. Were they exceptionally
fragile or something, and so they all got tossed long ago instead of
finding their way into attics and garages like everything else?

cheers

Jules