Happy New Year

Murray McCullough c.murray.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:06:54 CST 2015

There seems to be in this world a hungering for what’s new: witness
the gazillion smart phones sold; untold number of iPads(tablets) and
their ilk; and plug-n-play computers. What seems to be forgotten is
what came before; what interests us – vintage/classic computers.
Whether in the grand scheme of things it really matters whether we
call it classic computing, this website’s name protected by
copyright(internet ‘laws’), retro-computing; vintage computing;
golden-age computing or just plain old-computing era, nevertheless
helps us to immeasurably enjoy our hobby. And yet there is a hunger,
maybe less so for old computers as historical oddities don’t seem to
attract a large following, for what came before. The new year
hopefully expands our community: wishing all classic computer
enthusiasts a wonderful New Year’s and all your wishes come true in
2016.

Happy computing.

Murray  :)