It's time to restore the 11/45.

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:32:31 CST 2015

  I've been reading through the 11/45 manuals and it seems these machines
are far more complex than I had imagined.  Can anyone understand and
explain the unibus a / unibus b concept?

 Should I eliminate all this fancy bipolar and core memory and just use an
m7891?  If I did, would it be on the fastbus, unibus a or unibus b and
would it even matter?