It's time to restore the 11/45 - progress!

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:50:54 CST 2015

I probably have all the DEC bricks here. I can't see that one costing over
$100, unless i slept through something...

I agree with Tony. If you can learn to fix something, you have a new skill
that can always be useful.

I know a lot of great software people that are not great at hardware. I am
NOT a software person. If you can take the time to learn, have the right
test equipment, and can find parts, then by all means go for it.

If you have problems with a board or other part, I might have one you can
use for troubleshooting.  Feel free to contact me off list.

You might want to look at a "unibus troubleshooting guide", which I think
has a bit on the 45. I can't find mine right now. bitsavers has it.

Best of luck to you- a nice project.