seeking quality tape recorder

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:46:10 CST 2015

I really like my Marantz PMD430. That one is stereo, supports all tape formulations, bias adjust, high quality preamps, Dolby and dbx. 3 heads. Built like a tank, superb mechanicals. One of the best units ever made.

For software though, the better choice is the mono version. Something like a Marantz PMD222 would be more than enough. A steal too. Works great with the apple ][

Let me know if you have any questions.

Francois
--
raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.3dFutureTech.com - @f_dion