Classic computing goes mainstream....

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Feb 8 11:30:07 CST 2015

+1. I'm mostly coasting on what I have left from what I accumulated back in
high school, this stuff is just so expensive now (aside, eternal thanks to
Bob R. for helping me to get a Q-bus VAX or two back in the fold).

I suppose that's the nature of many hobbies... Probably why most fads are
cyclical, LOL.

Best,

Sean