RadioShack Store Closure List

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Feb 10 10:20:44 CST 2015

Although there are many closing in the greater Metro Detroit area,
actually, much to my surprise, only one in four stores is closing in my
more immediate locality here in Washtenaw County. It's not clear if the
three remaining are franchised stores, or if they are ones that will be
converted to cell phone stores.

Best,

Sean