Any PDP8 for sale..?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 02:14:06 CST 2015

Hi Paul,
Really?  I'd like to get a hold of PDF copies of the Documentation.  Do you have a good source for DEC literature, datasheets on these machines?
What are the features of the various versions you mentioned?  I used a PDP8/E back in high school in 1976 - 1978.  Until tonight, I never knew the processor was an 8008-1 cpu.  I've been studying that chip a little lately.
I'm just now getting into the retro bug myself where DEC PDP equipment is concerned.  I'd like to get a well-equipped system, but I hesitate to ask the price for the various pieces.  :P  I've been thinking of finding a PDP8 emulated in modern hardware as an alternative.  Please keep me posted on your findings.  I would greatly appreciate it very much.  Thanks in advance.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com