looking for hp rack panel

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Feb 16 07:57:50 CST 2015

I have an older (dark grey) HP rack that has a front door on it. The top
2/3rds of the door is closed off metal (dark cream color). The bottom 1/3rd
is a dark brown/grey plastic vent. In the area that is vented, I'm missing
one of the vent/slotted panels to fully close it off. I used to have a 7900A
drive sticking through this opening, but no more (not in the current
configuration being built).


I'm building a machine to (hopefully) take to a VCF show, and would like to
obtain another one of those vent panels to properly fill up the opening.
Ideally, I'd like to buy/trade for one of those panels and keep it. But if
you have one that you don't want to let go of, I'd at least like to borrow
it for a few months for the show and then could return it.


Does anyone have one of these plastic vent panels?





More information about the cctalk mailing list