Rich kids are into COBOL

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:47:42 CST 2015

One language that seems to be completely ignored
when discussing languages, especially a
file-handling and reporting language like COBOL,
is dBase and the various other xBase languages
like FoxBase, FoxPro, Clipper etc.

Folks are often surprised that it is in fact still
around, in both 32 and 64 bit Windows versions
including Windows 8...