Cat weasel Yahoo Group reclaim

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Wed Feb 18 03:07:12 CST 2015

I set up a poll to select a moderator to replace the inactive moderation
on the Catweasel group.  I know the owner / creator is probably on here,
and I am doing this per Yahoo instructions to get rid of the spam.

I'm posting here briefly as I'm sure a lot have filtered out the group
due to the spam.

Here is the poll link:

The information about this is in a couple of messages on the Yahoo
groups site.    This is partly an effort to salvage the Catweasel group
there, and partly an effort to see if Yahoo customer service follows
thru.  So far they are communicating with me.  I'll let you all know how
it goes.

I'll end the poll for a new moderator around the end of February, per
their suggestion.

Thanks
Jim