Comptometer

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Sun Feb 22 17:25:51 CST 2015

Posting the message below for a non-subscriber (thanks to Bruce Damer) -
please reply to Patricia Gray at the email below.

And here is the Digibarn's Comptometer Page:
http://www.digibarn.com/collections/calculators/comptometer/

Lawrence

===

I have what I think is a model J comptometer - but the red or white key
in the upper right hand corner of the number keys is missing part of itself.

We bought it at the San Jose Flea Market, sometime before 1987, when my
husband died, but the local museum here has a bunch of them and no room
for more.

Thanks.  Patricia Gray, Montrose Colorado
  pbggray at gmail.com

===

Lawrence Wilkinson lawrence at ljw.me.uk
Ph 07841-048948 http://www.ljw.me.uk