DEC handbooks at LA estate sale - IBM I/O typewriter?

Bob Rosenbloom bobalan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 02:34:57 CST 2015

On 2/26/2015 11:39 PM, Brendan Shanks wrote:
> Just a heads up for anyone around Los Angeles, I was browsing some local estate sale listings and saw one that had a big collection of DEC handbooks from the late-70s/80s: logic, software, microcomputer, peripherals, VAX software source book, VAX Architecture/Hardware/Software.
>

> It’s the last two pictures at: http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/CA/Los-Angeles/90049/823725 <http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/CA/Los-Angeles/90049/823725>
>

> Brendan

The forth photo from the last sure looks like an IBM model B I/O
typewriter. It's not the same as the one on the 1620 though.
Keys on the left are different.

I would love to play with that! If anyone is going to the sale and would
be willing to pick it up let me know.

Bob

--
Dentopedalogy is the science of opening your mouth and putting your foot in it.
I've been practising it for years.