DEC handbooks at LA estate sale

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Feb 27 15:24:19 CST 2015

On 2015-02-27 20:57, Ian S. King wrote:
>   I believe the PDP-1 used a Flexowriter.  I suspect DEC would have used an
> IBM product over Ken Olsen's dead body.  :-)

I don't think KO had such an anti-IBM view, especially not back then.
There were definitely some IBM equipment and technology used by DEC,
such as card punches and formats. DEC was very keen on connectivity with
IBM equipment, and I think some early disk technology was probably IBM
stuff as well.

	Johnny