My Data General MV/2500 is Up-and-Running

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Sat Feb 28 04:45:58 CST 2015

Hi

you seem to have some issues with your blog. links from blog post "what did i get"
goes to some sort of advertisment. Have you been hacked?

Anyway. I have a mv/2000DC that I'm not sure what to do with. This is the very
machine at its previous owner:

http://www.foxdata.com/blog/category/data_general_minicomputers/data_general_mv2000dc/

I got some tapes with it that you might find interresting. Perhaps you want the
whole machine?

It is in Sweden.

Regards,
Pontus