Catweasel support for N*

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:31:25 CST 2015

Does anyone have a version of 'cwns' more recent than 0.01?  It looks like
Andrew Lynch wrote this, but Google did not turn up any work since 2007.
It would be great to have a way to generate N* floppies on the CW card.

Alternately, has Dave Dunfield's NST ever been ported to work on the
Advantage?  Google turns up nothing other then references to Kermit (not
helpful for disk image transfer) or the Central Point Matchpoint card
(unobtanium).  I did find a disk image for Advantage N*DOS on Dunfield's
site, which may have the ability to run the NST stub, but it presents a
recursive problem in that I have no means to write it to a DS N* floppy.

I do have a Horizon, but it's fitted with SSDD drives.

Any suggestions or workarounds I'm overlooking?

Steve