Old Computer Logs!

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Jan 8 10:52:05 CST 2015

My personal favorite is just dropping a bunch of images in a directory and
serving it up with Apache or some other HTTP server. Bonus points for HTML
3.2 thumbnail page fronting the whole thing. If a "cloud" service must be
used... just speaking as a viewer... I find Flickr isn't too obnoxious.
Even Instagram isn't horrible, ha ha.

I'm probably not the only one here, but I don't use social media at all
i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, etc. So for best accessibility, just anything
that isn't behind one of these social media login-walls, please!

Best,

Sean