One for the Kaypro Kids

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:24:53 CST 2015

Heh, and I thought that was just me..

So no, I don't know why they seem to drop you into a random page, either.
But if you think about it, it does make some sense. Page 1 is usually just
a cover.. maybe they'd rather give you a preview of the real content,
rather than a simple cover sheet, which might even be blank?

Or, it could be a bug. ;-)