Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Jan 14 10:10:14 CST 2015

This is very impressive.  Even for bqt@, this is very impressive.

> If you happen to have an RSX system which you are conneting from, you
> can also try getting the BQTCP.TAP tape image.  Such an image will not
> transport cleanly to a non-RSX system, however.

I'm curious: why wouldn't it?  Do the FTP client and server recognize
one another, or is it more "will not transport cleanly to a system not
implementing $OBSCURE_FTP_FEATURE", or what?

> I hope some people will find this useful/amusing. :-)

I won't find it useful personally, at least not in the near future; I'm
not running RSX.  And I wouldn't call it amusing.  I'd call it other
things, such as "impressive" or "awesome".  I'm tempted to pick up the
code just to read it over, as I'm sure there's a lot I could learn from
it, but I doubt I'll have the leisure to indulge that inclination
anytime soon. :-(

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org