Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Jan 14 15:40:24 CST 2015

Sean wrote....
----
You must be having a bad day? If the impression of these statements is to make people think you're a big guy, I think they're having the opposite effect. I mean, using your personal resources to blow away a hobbyist offering to help another hobbyist, wow, impressive. If you really want to crush it, why don't I set up a Mediawiki from scratch and your staff, or even better, you personally can own me? Root shell. Up for it?
----

Someone is accusing ME of trying to blow away or crush a classic computer hobbyist? That's just.... wow. You MUST be new here.

*PLONK*