VT100 Monitor Alignment Tool

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:37:30 CST 2015

Rob,

I can't see what the core type is in the coil, but it will be a tool like a
screwdriver or hex key that fits snugly in the end of the core. Don't be
tempted to use a screwdriver as you can split the core. Some examples here:-

http://www.minute-man.com/acatalog/TV_and_Radio_Alignment_Tools.html

if anyone can tell me if it's a slot or a hex key then I may have something
suitable.

Dave