Shipping antique computers

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Tue Jan 20 07:36:00 CST 2015

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that if you specify top load only (that
they can't stack things on top of it) then there's sometimes an extra
charge for that too.  They make cardboard pyramids to tape to the top
too to keep them from stacking on top without flattening it (though I've
never had problems with just a label on each side saying "top load only"

Todd

* Ian S. King <isking at uw.edu> [150119 17:08]: