3D Printing WAS: RE: Sugru (moldable rubber) for ???

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Tue Jan 27 14:39:45 CST 2015

> I'd be happy to help with part design if you need it.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it next time I break something.
:)

However, if you want to design something for the heck of it and would be
popular with the IBM PC crowd I'd recommend the disk drive access covers.
These were bits of plastic with a handle and would fit into the original
5150/5160/5161/5162 case to prevent dust being sucked in to the disk drives.
For some reason they sell for crazy amounts on eBay. You could be doing a
service to humanity if you could design a replica! Or make a fortune just
selling the replicas! ;)