new-old-tech news

Andrew Burton aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 15:49:19 CST 2015

Regarding the remodelled Spectrum, it'd be awesome
to have access to 1,000 games so easily. I don't mind
it lacking a keyboard as long as it has a PS/2 or USB
connector so you can connect a modern keyboard to it.
(How else will you play the games in the absence of
a Kempston joystick?! Well... ok, I never had a
Kempston joystick, as I have a Sinclair one instead)

Regards,
Andrew B
aliensrcooluk at yahoo.co.uk