Warren's 'VTserver'

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:38:33 CST 2015

Sweet, recompiling VTserver on a rather ancient version of OpenSolaris
(Illumos) did the trick.  Still not sure why I ever "switched" to the $#%^$
Mac, although I have to admit that the candy colors (especially in the
pinwheel) sure are pretty.

Man, it feels good to be back on the old workhorse Sun.

Big thanks to Warren, if you're listening out there, for writing this
clever little program!