How many use old browsers (e.g. =< Netscape 4 or IE 6) as their ONLY source of web content?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Jul 3 07:39:37 CDT 2015

>> On a related note, I'd be interested if anyone on the list CAN'T
>> read this page properly:
>> http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/temp.html

Well, define "properly".  Lynx gives me ("| " prefix added manually for
email purposes)

|                                      Just a test page - please ignore (p1 of 2)
|
| Terry Stewart's (Tezza's) Projects and Articles (Blog)
|
|    Projects and Articles Index
|      _________________________________________________________________
|
|    More on classic-computers.org.nz
|
|    Home | Updates | Collection | Videos
|    DS System 80 | NZ Bits & Bytes
|    Guestbook | NZ VC Forums
|    NZ Collectors | File Extraction
|
| The title of the article would go right here
|
|   Here is a subheading
|
|    This is where the main text would go. This page is now completely
|    without tables!! It also used the new HTML5 elements <header>, <nav>
|    and <article>. I've also added a lot of new stuff to the CSS file.
|
|                                    IBM XT
| -more- http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/floppy-disk-file-extraction-service

and if I page down, I get

|                                      Just a test page - please ignore (p2 of 2)
|
|     Figure 1. Here is a big fat 800x image which should scale down in a
|                                mobile device.
|
|    Tez
|    3rd July, 2015
|    Projects and Articles index
|      _________________________________________________________________
|
|    More on classic-computers.org.nz
|
|    Updates | News | Collection | Videos
|    DS System 80 | NZ Bits & Bytes
|    Guestbook | NZ VC Forums
|    NZ Collectors | File Extraction
|

| http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm

So, it depends on whether that's proper.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org