List Gripes

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 01:57:36 CDT 2015

I  get them  too  Jay  is   this because it  is  AOL mailbox?
thanks  Ed#

In a message dated 7/3/2015 11:40:52 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dj.taylor4 at comcast.net writes:

I've  been getting those unsubscribe messages on a regular basis, they
appeared  after I changed my mail from verizon to comcast.  I was blaming
it on  comcast, gave them holy hell!  But the email does get thru.