List Gripes

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jul 7 09:37:39 CDT 2015

> I've only been back on the list for about a week and already it has
> determined that my address has too many bounces.

> There must be a parameter that can be set to adjust the sensitivity.

I wouldn't count on it.  I've already run into aspects of mailman which
exhibit astonishing blind spots.  (As a possibly-outdated example, the
version I looked at could not be configured for sane unsubscribes; it
always insisted on the subscriber providing a password, which is a good
option to have but just plain antisocial to inflict even on lists
and/or subscribers with no history justifying it.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org