FS: HP 9836C System- Make an offer on it

Steven Landon slandon110 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:22:07 CDT 2015

I picked this up last year,  sat in the closet ever since..  Its an HP
9836C,  In perfect condition with Owners Manual,  Some software, Long HP
IB Cable and some sort of weird network interface.  The disk drives need
lubed to work.

Make an offer on it

Its a heavy beast,  Id prefer not to ship it,  but I can if need be..  I
live near Mount Pleasant Michigan,  but could meet anywhere in Michigan
for the cost of gas.

Id like to see this go to someone who would appreciate it and use it.

Thanks

Steve