Time to dig out some of my DEC XX2247 keys

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 01:01:06 CDT 2015

think I have a drawer of them somewhere... HP  keys as well.
Wonder how many  'buyers ' are out there!?  ed#

In a message dated 7/15/2015 10:50:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cclist at sydex.com writes:

On  07/15/2015 09:50 PM, jwsmobile wrote:

> If you found someone making  the keys, then that is at variance with what
> is going on in general,  as I called several locksmiths and all of them
> sing the same tune w/o  prompting.  The ACE way or the highway.

Oh, I'll bet that there's  someone in the far East who'd be more than
happy to make you a  bucketful.

Or you can visit the  World-Wide-Black-Market:

http://www.bumpmylock.com/chicago-ace-tubular-lock-key-blank-137.html

And  even better, I suspect a locksmith may, for a fee, get you one of
these:

http://www.hpcworld.com/Print/pocket_cut-up/manual.pdf

Or  maybe there's a Chinese clone maker who'll sell you one.

In these days  of electronic key-cards and whatnot, an ordinary key can
hardly be  considered high tech  security.

--Chuck