OpenVMS Alpha V7.3

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:53:00 CDT 2015

related question - I was not able to make a bootable/readable image from
the ISO I have 7.3, although it might have been a bad source.  Is there a
best way/ best software to make a usable 7.3 install CD that will work in
an Alpha?   Just curious as to why I was not able to make it work.  I make
CD's all of the time from ISO, but maybe I need to do more research on the
subject as far as size and set up go for an Alpha-bootable CD, or CDRW type
I need to use, etc.   I'd offer my ISO, but I don't know if it's good.
Bill