PDP 11 gear finally moved

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Fri Jul 17 16:15:32 CDT 2015

That might be a little different -- much more recent - presumably in the
ear of flat screens and PCs where there have been times when
manufacturers got fed bad capacitors for their boards - which then
failed later.  IBM replaced a whole series of motherboards in one
organization that I worked at because of that (though those were not
power supply capacitors.)